Dr. Virendra Swarup Education Centre, Sharda Nagar was established in the year 1991.
The motto of the school is ‘He that seeketh findeth’. This is our guideline. We are seeking the best in each child encouraging and developing this to make a better individual who in turn will contribute towards a better society.
The school curriculum has been designed to enable us to bring out the best in each child. We believe that true education leads to self –realization. Our aim is to help a child realize his potential to the fullest extent and contribute usefully and effectively to the community. We believe that the school is a part of the community and we must equip our children to be able to meet the demands of the community around him.
Our aims are
- To encourage a desire for learning.
- To enable a child to speak clearly , read efficiently and write effectively.
- To help a child develop the skill of listening and observing.
- To generate and encourage an interest in games and sports.
- To teach the child to respect humanity, develop friendships and co-operate with others both in work and in play.
- To develop national pride. To be proud of the rich cultural heritage of his country, to uphold the values of his country and to be proud to be an Indian.